/ Photo by Lady-bug /
Once you record your dreams, signs, and visions for a while, you’ll notice that they help you track new cycles, new developments, and evolutions. This is another good reason to journal – to receive those Divine memos – announcing important shifts in your life.
Before I give you more examples from my journal, a few quick tips on journaling:
- Invite and pray for solutions – Divine messages will come.
- Record shorter bits, rather than long essays – it’s easier to keep up.
- Pay attention to pun and metaphor – the Divine’s sense of humor at play.
- Be honest about your feelings – within every feeling is an intuitive insight.
- Save your journals – you wouldn’t want to lose your soul’s encyclopedia?
/ Photo by exfordy /
Your car tells you something about yourself.
It can reveal your state of health and emotions, and give you some signs of what to expect further up the road.
I created a list for you on car symbolism that you can apply to your daily life or to your dreams. Read more
/ Photo by TroyMason /
I had a bad case of food poisoning this past spring. I reported my experience to my acupuncturist: fever and intense abdominal pain. She surprised me by responding, “You went on a journey, didn’t you? What did you learn?” In my delirium, I heard messages about my future, and they came true a few months later.
A health crisis is a catalyst for spiritual introspection and illumination. You are disconnected from your body because of pain, discomfort, and medication. You find yourself suspended between the physical and spiritual realms. It is another Bardo state.